The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has changed the travel industry.
To assist you in this time of reintegration to international travel, we have made the following alterations to our usual T’s & C’s:
1. Final payments will not be requested until 30 days before departure to give you confidence that you pay for your holiday when you know it will happen
2. Free cancellation up to 30 days before departure to give you longer to make your decisions about travel
3. In the event of cancellations:
- Free transfer onto an alternative adventure (subject to availability) in 2021, at the same trip price as 2020, OR
- Issue of an open ended credit note to the value of your deposit, for use against any future adventure
4. Held deposits & adventure payments receive full financial protection from the Travel Trust Association so your money is safe should YellowWood suffer any financial misfortune at any point during your booking or holiday process
5. Personal and attentive customer service – due to our small size we can help you with your individual situation and find the right solution to suit you (actually we didn’t change this)
Please kindly find some useful resources here:
COVID-19 Health & Safety Guidelines
Following the UNWTO’s lead, we are working with the Adventure Travel Trade Association (ATTA) and their 1,300+ members representing 100 countries worldwide, to respond to COVID-19, the disease caused by novel coronavirus, in a measured and consistent way, proportionate to the public health threat and based on local risk assessment, involving every part of the tourism value chain – public bodies, private companies and tourists.
International collaboration and cooperation is needed to ensure the tourism industry, which is so important to the global economy, can rebound and rebuild.
A risk self assessment tool is being developed that creates a common set of language between suppliers and outbound buyers, and we are partaking in regular forums as we create the infrastructure that will be applied to our adventures in the future.